Poker AOF 6+
Poker - Hand Ranking
Poker's most famous hand, a royal flush, cannot be beaten. It consists of the ace, king, queen, jack and ten of a single suit.
Five cards in sequence, of the same suit. In the event of a tie, the highest rank at the top of the sequence wins.
Four of a Kind
Four cards of the same rank, and one side card or ‘kicker’. In the event of a tie, the player with the highest side card (‘kicker’) wins.
Five cards of the same suit, not in sequence. In the event of a tie, the player holding the highest ranked card wins.
Three cards of the same rank, and two cards of a different, matching rank. In the event of a tie, the highest three matching cards wins.
Five non-suited cards in sequence. In the event of a tie, the highest ranking card at the top of the sequence wins.
Three of a Kind
Three cards of the same rank, and two unrelated side cards. In the event of a tie, the player with the highest, and if necessary, second-highest side card (‘kicker’) wins.
Two cards of matching rank, two cards of different matching rank, and one kicker. If both players have an identical Two Pair, the highest kicker wins.
Two cards of matching rank, and three unrelated side cards. In the event of a tie, the player with the highest, and if necessary, second or third-highest side card wins.
Any hand that does not qualify under the categories listed. In the event of a tie, the highest card wins, such as ‘ace-high’.
The Rules of Online Poker AOF 6+
6+ Holdem is similar to No-Limit Texas Hold'em
Game Mode: Ante
- The only difference is all the cards from deuce (2) to five (5) are taken out from the deck, leaving 36 cards instead of 52.
- The Ace card still makes the low with A6789 being the lowest straight and makes the high card in all other scenarios including TJQKA being the highest straight.
- There is also a notable change in the hand rankings with Flush stronger than Full House.
- Each player is dealt two hole cards at the start with five community cards being dealt progressively.
- The best possible five-cards poker hand, using one or both hole cards together with the community cards, wins the pot.
- The game is played clockwise starting with player to the left of the dealer button.
- Players make wagers on the confidence of their hand's strength in a bid to win the pot. There is no limit to the betting in this game.
In All-in or Fold (AoF) mode, each player is dealt two hole cards at the start with only 2 options:
All-in or Fold.
Players who decide to All-in will go to showdown with five community cards being dealt.
The fifth community card called the 'River' is dealt followed by the final round of betting.
After the final round of betting, players who are still in the hand wil reveal their hands. The player with the best five-cards hand winds the pot.
- Player's Hand: Full House
- Opponent's Hand: Flush (Higher)
Auto Top-up & Auto Withdrawal
To ensure a good gaming experience for all players, there will be two modes activated:
- Auto Top-up - In table chips will be auto top-up to minimum buy-in once player's chips fall under.
- Auto Withdrawal - In table chips will be auto withdrawn from the table once your table chips reaches 3x of your table minimum buy-in.